Real-time conversion of recorded audio into a text format.What does the Voice Transcription feature do?
With the new Voice Transcription feature, you can record your voice, let the system convert it into a transcribed text format, and submit your survey responses, in real-time.
Advantages of the Voice Transcription for your Business
- You can process real-time verbatim transcription, thereby understanding your respondents’ thought-process behind every open-ended question.
- Voice Transcription drastically reduces the time and effort required for respondents to type and submit the responses for their survey
- The transcribed responses tend to be extremely accurate that helps you understand your respondents’ emotions, sentiments, and more.
- Voice-driven data will help your customer-facing teams take immediate actions and achieve satisfied customer services.
Let’s see how the Voice Transcription works.
1. On your new survey or an existing one, create a text question along with the other questions, to survey your audience.
2. Enable the Voice Transcription toggle under Options, to convert the spoken survey responses into a transcribed text format.
Note: Voice Transcription works only for the Text Questions
3. Now, when a respondent takes part in your survey and answers the question for which the Voice Transcription is enabled, you can collect voice-transcribed responses in the Results tab.
4. Let’s show you a demo.
Sign in to try this feature ☺️
Hope you found this article helpful. Please write to us at email@example.com if you face any technical issues. As you know, we're just a chat away.