Triggering NPS/Classic Surveys on Intercom Chat
Intercom integration with SurveySparrow lets you trigger NPS/Classic surveys directly on your Intercom chat, based on a predefined set of rule sets. With this integration, you can send surveys to any set of audience that matches your rule conditions. Also, you can select a specific set of requirements to trigger your survey.
Advantages of this Integration:
You can trigger an NPS/Classic survey at any user touchpoint, which is an excellent opportunity to know your users better.
Collecting feedback and ratings at regular intervals helps you take strategic decisions.
A lower NPS score enables you to identify what went wrong and helps you dive deeper into it.
- Not just NPS, you can make use of all the advanced question types using Classic surveys and know your respondents' better in every way possible.
Let’s see how it works.
Integrating Intercom with SurveySparrow
Create your Survey, navigate to the CONFIGURE tab and enable the Intercom toggle.
2. Once the toggle is enabled, you’ll be redirected to the Intercom login page. Enter your Intercom credentials and sign in.
3. Once done, authorise access to your SurveySparrow account.
Installing SurveySparrow App in Intercom
4. Now, install the SurveySparrow app on your Intercom account. You can search for the app in the search bar at the top right corner. If you find it already under popular or recently viewed, you can select and install the app directly.
5. Install the app by clicking on the Install now button.
6. You’ve successfully installed the SurveySparrow app. Now, select Outbound from the list of sections available at the left side of your Intercom account.
7. Click New Message at the top right corner.
Triggering Surveys based on different rule sets
You can trigger surveys to users if they have met the conditions that are set. E.g. When a survey is created, when a sign-up happens, or when a user has viewed an article, etc.
8. Let’s start from scratch. Select New chat.
9. Customize your chat settings. Select From and To accounts, Reply to and Sent as settings according to your preferences.
10. Now, click on the "+" icon on the chat window.
10. Select Insert App from the list of options available.
11. Select SurveySparrow App.
12. Select the NPS Survey which is to be triggered in the chat.
13. Now, you’ll be able to see the NPS survey triggered in the Intercom chat window.
14. Once you’re done, scroll down to Rules, and set them as to when you want the surveys to be triggered. Customise the rule sets according to your requirements.
Note: You can select the Audience list to Dynamic or Fixed according to how you want the triggers to happen. Be super careful while setting the triggering conditions, as users might not love when they get a survey triggered at the wrong time.
Tada! You’ve finished setting up the conditions. Now you’ll be able to trigger your NPS Survey based on different rule sets.
Other Use Case:
You can also trigger an NPS Survey when you're interacting with your users on the Intercom chat. This can help you collect feedback for the quality of service or help you offered and check if the user is satisfied with your offerings.
Once the SurveySparrow app is installed, you can go to any conversation from your Inbox and select the SurveySparrow app icon in the chat box.
3. Select the NPS survey which is to be triggered on the Intercom chat.
4. Once you're done, click the Send button to send the survey out and ask the user to rate and collect feedback, for your business.
That's it! Please feel free to reach out for any technical assistance.
As you know, we're just a chat away.
See you in the next one. :)Did this answer your question?