Trigger NPS, Classic, Chat Surveys on Intercom Chat
Intercom integration with SurveySparrow lets you trigger NPS, Classic & Chat surveys directly from your Intercom chat, based on a predefined set of rule sets. With this integration, you can send surveys to any group of audience that matches your rule conditions.
Advantages of this Integration:
You can trigger an NPS, Classic & Chat survey at any user touchpoint, which is an excellent opportunity to understand your customers better.
Collecting customer feedback and ratings at regular intervals helps you make strategic decisions.
A lower NPS score enables you to identify what went wrong and helps you dive deeper into it.
- You can make use of all the advanced question types of Classic and Chat surveys to collect feedback from your customers.
Let’s see how it works.
Integrating Intercom with SurveySparrow (NPS)
Create your survey, navigate to the CONFIGURE tab and enable the Intercom toggle.
2. Once the toggle is enabled, you’ll be redirected to the Intercom login page. Enter your Intercom credentials and sign in to your account.
3. Authorise access to your SurveySparrow account.
Installing SurveySparrow App in Intercom
4. Now, install the SurveySparrow app on your Intercom account. You can search for the app in the search bar at the top right corner.
5. Install the app by clicking on the Install now button.
6. Now, you’ve successfully installed the SurveySparrow app on your Intercom account. Select Outbound from the list of sections available at the left side of your Intercom account.
7. Click New Message at the top right corner.
Triggering Surveys based on different rule sets
You can trigger surveys to your customer if they have met the conditions that are set. E.g. When a survey is created, when a sign-up happens, or when a user has viewed an article, etc.
8. Let’s start from scratch. Select New chat.
9. Customize your chat settings. Select From and To accounts, Reply to and Sent as settings according to your preferences.
10. Now, click on the "+" icon on the chat window.
10. Select Insert App from the list of options available.
11. Select SurveySparrow App.
12. Select the survey which is to be triggered on the chat. You can find both Classic and NPS survey in the lot. In our case, we'll trigger the NPS survey.
13. Now, you’ll be able to see the NPS survey triggered in the Intercom chat window.
14. Once you’re done, scroll down to Rules, and set them as to when you want the surveys to be triggered. Customise the rule sets according to your requirements.
Note: You can select the Audience list to Dynamic or Fixed according to how you want the triggers to happen. Be super careful while setting the triggering conditions, as users might not love when they get a survey triggered at the wrong time.
Tada! You’ve finished setting up the conditions. Now you’ll be able to trigger your NPS based on pre-defined rule sets.
Integrating Intercom with SurveySparrow (Classic/Chat)
You can also trigger Classic or Chat Survey when you're interacting with your customers on Intercom chat. This can help you collect feedback for the quality of service or help you offered and check if the user is satisfied with your offerings.
Once the SurveySparrow app is installed, you can go to the customer interactions on your Inbox and select the SurveySparrow app icon in the message extension.
3. Select the survey which you want to be triggered on the Intercom chat. In our case, we have chosen the Customer Satisfaction Survey.
4. Once you're done, click the Send button to send the survey out. You’ll be able to see the Classic/Chat survey triggered in the Intercom chat window
That's it! Please feel free to reach out for any technical assistance.
As you know, we're just a chat away.
See you in the next one. :)Did this answer your question?