Notify channels or users in Slack when a respondent submits a survey.
The Slack integration with SurveySparrow lets you notify channels or users in Slack when a respondent submits a survey. You can also send responses via Slack, track them back to your SurveySparrow account, and view generated reports instantly!
With this integration, you can:
Notify your company’s Customer Support team via their Slack channel on receiving responses from CSAT surveys.
Notify NPS scores to your company’s Customer Success Manager via Slack.
Send responses of eNPS surveys, Employee Engagement surveys and Workplace Happiness surveys to the Human Resources channel of your Slack workspace.
Send responses from Website Feedback surveys or User Experience surveys regarding reported bugs or usability issues to the Product Development team’s Slack channel.
Receive responses for Event Invites and RSVP forms.
And all of this is possible without moving an inch from your Slack account!
- Create a new survey or select one from the existing templates.
2. Navigate to the Integrate tab and enable the Slack Toggle.
3. Authorize SurveySparrow access to your Slack account. Click on Allow.
4. Select the Slack channels to which you want the survey responses to be sent to. Once done, click on Continue.
5. Select the questions to whose answers you’re pushing to the Slack channels. If you’re pushing all the questions, select all questions.
6. You can push variables if you have created any. You can also contact properties along with the survey responses. In our case, we’ve selected all the contact properties.
7. Select Expressions, if you’ve created any. You can also select other properties like Submission Time, CompletionStatus, IPAddress, Location, Language, etc.
8. Once done, click on Activate.
9. Now, when the respondents submits the survey, you’ll get the survey responses sent to the slack channels.
And you’re good to go!
Note: To disable the Slack integration, just click on the toggle button.
8. And you’re good to go!
Note: To disable the Slack integration, just click on the toggle button.Did this answer your question?