Reward the best customers and employees, right now!
Rybbon integration with SurveySparrow lets you send rewards to the users directly from the survey responses and thereby helping you increase the survey response rates. The integration promises a seamless experience for customers and employees through rewards at every touchpoint of their user journey.
It further enables you to:
- Distribute coupons and e-gift cards in multiple currencies directly from survey responses
- Increase survey completion rates by having the respondents happily participate in the survey
- Create a positive and delightful experience for both customers and employees that would make them feel valued.
Let’s see how this works.
- Login to your SurveySparrow account and open a new survey or an existing one.
- Navigate to the Integrate tab and enable the Rybbon toggle.
3. Enter your Rybbon Username and API key.
4. To find the Rybbon Username and the API key,
- Login to your Rybbon account
- Navigate to the Rybbon dashboard and tap onto your profile icon
- Select Integrations, and you’ll find SurveySparrow Settings.
- The Username and API key is right there. Please copy-paste that to your SurveySparrow account.
5. Now, go to your Rybbon dashboard and click on +New Reward Campaign to create a new campaign.
6. Select SurveySparrow as the option to send your rewards.
7. Name the campaign and select the folder.
8. Complete the process of reward selection. In our case, we have chosen an Amazon Gift Card worth $25, as the reward.
9. Set the days within which the recipients must claim their reward.
10. Once done, click on Next to proceed further.
11. The next step is to send the rewards to the users who submit their survey responses. Select any one of the three options here, that are as follows.
- From the mapping provided in the Rybbon App in SurveySparrow
- From SurveySparrow Contacts
- From a survey question
In our case, we have chosen “From the mapping provided in the Rybbon App in SurveySparrow” as the email option.
Once done, click next to proceed.
12. Select the number of people you want to reward and how you want to approve the reward recipients.
You have two options here.
- Automatically approve and send rewards to all recipients who are added to this campaign.
- I will review and approve which recipients are sent rewards.
Let’s explore each in detail.
Use Case 1: Automatically approve and send rewards to all recipients who are added to this campaign
13. Customise the look and feel of the email.
14. You can also customize the look and feel of your Rewards Page.
15. Once done, verify and confirm your order.
16. Tada, it’s successful now.
17. Now, come back to your SurveySparrow account. Choose the campaign you’ve created from the dropdown and select the rewardee details. Also, you can map your Rybbon custom fields if you wish to give that touch of personalisation.
Once done, save the details.
18. When the survey is shared and fetches responses, a new coupon voucher will be sent to the respondents’ email addresses, in real-time. Please refer to the screenshots below.
Use Case 2: I will review and approve which recipients are sent rewards.
Let's assume you have chosen “I will review and approve which recipients are sent rewards”. Choosing this option lets you manually review and approve each and every recipient and send rewards accordingly.
Let’s see how it works.
- Complete the first few steps as we have discussed in the Use Case 1
- Go to the Rybbon mapping screen and fill in the details.
- Now, when the survey is shared and fetches the email ids from the survey responses, you’ll be able to view all the email ids on the Rybbon app, where you can review and approve to which recipients the rewards have to be sent.
Where to review and approve the reward recipients?
- Go to the Campaigns on the Rybbon dashboard
- Select All campaigns and choose your campaign from the list
- You will have an overview of the campaign status, in one place.
- You can approve or reject the reward offer from here. (Please refer to the screenshots below)
That’s all about Rybbon <> SurveySparrow integration.
Please reach out to us for any technical assistance. We are more than happy to help you :)
1. Can anonymous survey respondents receive coupon rewards?
No! Anonymous survey respondents cannot receive coupon rewards at the moment. However, the Rybbon team is working on making this possible. It will be available soon.2. Can you dynamically edit the coupon code?
No, you can’t edit the coupon code. It will always be an auto-generated code
3. Can you use the code in the physical stores?
No, you can’t do that at the moment. But we are bringing that shortly.
Yes! You can do that. Navigate to the Reward Recipients, Choose the option “I will review and approve which recipients are sent rewards” to approve/reject the coupon codes manually.