You can now calculate the average score of every question of your 360° Feedback Survey, effortlessly. Earlier, you would have calculated the section-wise average score. But now, we’ve made it a little easier so that you can analyse your employees’ strengths & weaknesses, the better way and suggest meaningful feedback that will help them grow.
Webinar Alert! 🚀
Watch Hala Haseeb, Solution Specialist at SurveySparrow, share a product demonstration of conducting a seamless 360-degree evaluation in your organization. The session will further help you understand:
* What are 360° assessments?
* When to use 360° assessments?
* 360° assessment process
* 360° assessment questions
* Conduct 360° assessments using SurveySparrow
* Looking at 360° assessment reports in SurveySparrow
* 360° assessments best practices
Register for the session here: https://surveysparrow.com/webinars/
Let’s see how it works.
Build your 360 Feedback survey with your own sections, categories and questions or go with an existing template.
2. After creating your survey questions, navigate to the Reports section, on your survey builder. Please refer to the screenshot below.
3. In the Reports section, you have the whole report structure given in the order. Go to Areas of Improvement and click on the pencil icon.
4. A new screen will appear on the right side, where you can customize the report settings for Areas of improvement, according to your preferences. Select Questions under “Show Aggregations for” to calculate the question-wise average.
5. Not just that, you can customize the whole structure of “Areas of Improvement”, from Cut off score to listing order and message content.
6. In this scenario, our average score is 4, which essentially means, whatever questions of your survey an employee has got less than four will be the areas in which he/she has to improve. All these questions and their respective categories will be reflected in the final report.
And that’s it. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.
We will be happy to assist.
Did this answer your question?