You can create an MCQ or a Picture choice question type and use it as a poll type question on your survey, effortlessly.
Note: This is just a workaround. The Poll Type question is being worked upon. For the time being, you can run a poll on your survey with MCQ & Picture choice questions.
1. Add a Picture or a Multiple choice question type as your survey question. (Assume this to be your question for the poll)
2. Share it with your audience and collect the responses.
3. In the Results tab, select + New Custom Report and hide the result pages of other survey questions except the MCQ question or picture type question (Which you used for the poll question).
4. Copy the share report link. (Make sure the link is allowed to be shared with anyone).
5. Set a Skip Logic as mentioned in the screenshot and redirect the respondents to the report result. We can also redirect the respondents to the report page with the help of thank you page depending on the use case.
Let's say the survey doesn't end with the MCQ question. In that case, it's recommended to use a thank you page to redirect the respondents to the report result.
6. Screenshot for the report page for your reference:
- Here is the survey link: