Create an exclusive dashboard for all your survey to visualise the survey data.
The Executive Dashboard from SurveySparrow lets you create an exclusive dashboard for your survey to visualise the survey data, effortlessly.
Advantages of Executive Dashboard:
Compare, correlate & visualise survey data
Slice & dice survey data with multiple dashboards
Create and customize widgets to represent information effectively
Let’s see how it works.
After logging in to your SurveySparrow account, click + Create Dashboard button found at the top right corner, next to the search icon.
2. Enter a title and description for future references. Choose the workspace from the dropdown list & control who can access the dashboard.
Once you’re done, click “Create Dashboard”.
3. To create a new widget, click “Add Widget” at the top right corner.
4. Choose the survey you want to visualize from the dropdown list. Choose the preferred graphic representation from the lot & then select the dimension or metric that you want to compare or correlate.
The value of the graph is defined as Count which displays the number of responses that represents the X-axis & Y-axis
Vertical Bar Chart:
The vertical bar chart lets you represent your data vertically. It also represents the numerical value of research variables using vertical bars.
Note: Configure the survey widget by choosing the X and Y axes' questions for which the comparison has to be done.
Horizontal Bar Chart:
The Horizontal Bar Chart lets you represent your data horizontally. The data categories are shown on the vertical axis and the data values are shown on the horizontal axis.
A stacked bar graph (or stacked bar chart) is a chart that uses bars to show comparisons between different categories of data. Add dimensions by clicking on the “+” icon, which lets you compare the data of different categories under one axis.
A pie chart is a type of graph that represents the data in the circular graph.
A line chart is a type of chart which displays information as a series of data points connected by straight line segments.
Composite chart is the combined visualisation of both Line and Vertical Bar charts.
Journey charts in Executive Dashboard lets you compare and correlate the survey data between different touchpoints in one visually immersive frame. You can easily create multiple stages in one dashboard and analyse the performance metrics of all the stages.
An area chart or area graph displays graphically quantitative data. It is based on the line chart.
The Word Cloud widget lets you identify and view the most commonly used words in your. survey responses.
5. Set the date range for the responses or survey submissions considered for the dashboard. The default data range is set to be Last 30 Days.
You can customize the theme colours to your preferences and give a title for the output.
Once you’re done, add the widget to the dashboard.
6. You can create multiple dashboards for different surveys to have a holistic view of all the survey data in one place. You can download individual widgets as PNG or JPEG by clicking on more or three dots on every widget at the corner.
And you’re done!
Reach out to us anytime if you have any questions :)
7. We have recently added a global Date Filter and Chart Types on our Executive Dashboard.
Date Filter: Using this add-on, you can segment widgets based on dates of your preference, & uncover hidden insights in a click.
Chart Types: You can segment widgets based on different chart types you used inside the Executive Dashboard.
Now that you have learnt how to create interactive dashboards, click here to create one for you.
Reach out to us anytime if you have questions. We are more than happy to help you :).