Our brand-new integration with Gmail lets you import your Gmail contacts to your SurveySparrow account, seamlessly. Not just that, you can also update the contact list on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis based on your preferences.
Let’s see how it works.
Once you login to your SurveySparrow account and land your survey dashboard, click on Contacts at the top as shown in the image below.
Click on Contacts at the top
2. Click on Add contacts and choose Import from the dropdown.
Click on Import to import your Gmail contacts
3. Select Gmail from the listed apps to import your Gmail contacts to SurveySparrow account.
Select Gmail from the listed apps
4. Sign-in to your Gmail account for a successful integration with SurveySparrow and allow access as shown in the image below.
Integrate your Gmail account with SurveySparrow
5. Choose Gmail from the given account types.
Choose the account type as Gmail
6. Map the contact properties to their respective fields for a smoother process of importing contacts.
Map the contact properties
7. Name your new import and assign a label to all the contacts for future references.
Name the import for future references
8. Enable the Schedule toggle update the contact list on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Schedule to update the contact list on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
And you’re done!
You’ve successfully imported Gmail contacts to your SurveySparrow account. Let us know if this article has helped you :)