Tags in NPS Surveys lets you tag a survey response based on a set of predefined conditions. You can further identify and split the responses based on Tags and take necessary steps to fulfil the user requirements or address their issues effectively.
You can slice and dice every response you receive.
You can cluster the customer needs efficiently based on predefined criteria.
It helps you escalate the negative customer queries/statements to the right team members to take immediate action.
A quicker response from the right team leads to an increase in customer satisfaction, and you can easily do this with the help of Tags.
Let's see how it works.
1. After building your survey questions, navigate to the Configure tab and select Workflows.
2. Create a + New Workflow
3. Add the basic details of your workflow condition for future references. Choose the suitable event from the dropdown list to trigger surveys and Tag the responses as per your requirement.
4. Now, you can add filter groups & select the filter condition from the drop-down list on which the workflow has to be initiated.
Note: The conditions set here are mainly to Tag the survey responses.
5. Under Action, Select Tag.
6. Select the most appropriate Tags from the drop-down list, or even you can create multiple Tags according to your requirements.
E.g:- Suppose you wish to tag the survey responses with an NPS score under 5 to the Customer Success team, you can easily create a Tag, say Customer Success and escalate the responses to the team to take immediate actions.
7. Once you’re done, click Create.
8. Finally, On the results page -> Responses, you can validate the Tags for each and every survey response with their respective NPS score.
9. And you’re done. Congo! You've successfully created Tags for your NPS Survey.
Reach out to us anytime if you have questions.
We're more than happy to assist you :)
See you in the next one!