Facebook Pixel Integration with SurveySparrow lets you track, analyze, and assess the effectiveness of your survey campaigns effortlessly.
Let’s see how the integration works:
Create a new survey or choose one from the existing templates.
Navigate to the INTEGRATE tab and enable the Facebook Pixel Toggle.
2. Enter your Facebook Pixel ID and authorise your SurveySparrow account.
3. To find the Pixel tracking code, login to your Facebook Business suite and go to your Events Manager Page, the code is right below the search bar or navigate to Pixel to find your tracking code.
Copy-paste the code to your SurveySparrow to authorize access.
4. Now that the authorisation is done, you can share the survey with your audience by copying the survey URL from the SHARE tab.
5. When your survey starts fetching responses, you can find the new details, from Page Views to Event Registrations, updated in real-time. All these details will be available on your Facebook Events Manager page.
6. To disable the integration, go back to the INTEGRATE tab and switch off the toggle.
And that’s it!
Hope you found the integration helpful.
For any technical assistance, feel free to reach out. We’re just a chat away.
See you in the next one :)