The Slack integration with SurveySparrow lets you notify channels or users in Slack when a respondent submits a survey. You can also send responses via Slack, track them back to your SurveySparrow account, and view generated reports instantly!
With this integration, you can:
Notify your company’s Customer Support team via their Slack channel on receiving responses from CSAT surveys.
Notify NPS scores to your company’s Customer Success Manager via Slack.
Send responses of eNPS surveys, Employee Engagement surveys and Workplace Happiness surveys to the Human Resources channel of your Slack workspace.
Send responses from Website Feedback surveys or User Experience surveys regarding reported bugs or usability issues to the Product Development team’s Slack channel.
Receive responses for Event Invites and RSVP forms.
And all of this is possible without moving an inch from your Slack account!
Let’s see how it works:
After creating your survey, go to Integrate > Integrations.
2. Select Slack from the list of integrations.
3. You will be redirected to an authorization page. Log in to your Slack account. Click on ‘Allow’ to enable access to your Slack account.
4. Now your integration has successfully been enabled. Select a Slack channel/user from the dropdown list. All your survey response notifications will be sent to this channel/user.
5. You can choose whether to select responses from all questions or only specific ones.
6. Now when a respondent submits a survey, a copy of the responses will be sent to the respective channel or user.
7. You can click on Reports or Responses in your Slack channel/direct message to view the reports and responses in your SurveySparrow account.
8. And you’re good to go!
Note: To disable the Slack integration, just click on the toggle button.