SurveySparrow’s SMTP Email Configuration lets you use your email service provider(Eg: Gmail, SendGrid, MailChimp, etc.) along with SurveySparrow to send a large number of emails all at once. All you need to do is get your email service provider’s SMTP server details, configure it in your SurveySparrow account, and start sending emails from SurveySparrow with your own service provider.
Let’s see how we can configure it:
- On your SurveySparrow account, navigate to Settings -> Email and select the SMTP Server tab.
2. Fill in the required fields. The Outgoing Mail Server is the SMTP server address of your email service provider. For example, Gmail’s SMTP server address is smtp.gmail.com. This address varies for every email service provider.
- There’s an option to use SSL/TLS to ensure that all data sent through your SMTP server over the public internet is encrypted.
- Enter the username and password details of your email service provider.
Click on Update to save the details.
3. So now, when you share your survey via email, you can send it from the sender email address that you had entered for the SMTP Server configuration.
4. And you’re good to go!
To know more about SMTP servers and how they work, please refer to this blog.