Let’s say you want to collect payments for cake orders through a survey form. So, you can create a cake order template and enable the Payment question type to collect payments via Stripe.
Let’s see how it works:
- First, create a cake order form. You can use the Picture Choice question type to show the different types of cakes available.
- Enable Scoring for this question and other Multiple Choice/Picture Choice questions in the form.
3. Create an Expression for calculating the total bill.
4. Select the payment question to collect credit/debit card details. Enable the ‘Use Expressions’ option to display the final bill amount in your question.
5. Finish building your order form and proceed to Design.
6. Now you’re good to go!