Case Management from SurveySparrow lets you close the feedback loop for your survey responses based on the priority level and enables you to assign the responses to your teammates effortlessly. You can create actionable items required to resolve the case and track them regularly with our in-built system.
Advantages of Case Management:
- It helps you address the client queries and suggest an instant solution to their problems.
- It enables you to create a user-friendly product or service by continuously analysing the feedback loop.
- It reduces the hustle between multiple platforms and gets things done in one place.
- It helps you collect actionable insights from your customers and become better at what you do.
Let’s see how it works.
- After receiving the survey responses from the respondents, go to the Results tab and navigate to Response. You can create a new case for every new response, by clicking on the “+” icon.
2. Create a new case by filling in the subject details, description, respondents’ name and email id for future references. Once you’re done, click Create Case.
And you have successfully created a new case.
3. You can view, track and analyse all the cases created for your survey responses under Cases, on the survey dashboard.
4. Select an individual case to reply to the respondent’s email id. Tag the priority type, case status, and due date from the dropdown list. You can also assign the case to a specific team member and ask them to follow-up with it till the case is closed.
5. If a user emails or responds to your SurveySparrow account, you can find the case updated under Cases. Furthermore, you can respond to all the client queries till the case is closed, in just one place.
Note: You can also pass on the information to your internal team via Internal Notes and tag someone from your team to take complete ownership of the case.
6. And you’re done.
Reach out to us anytime if you’re stuck. We would be happy to assist you.