Video Surveys let you embed a video as the background for your surveys. The best thing about Video Surveys is that it improves the survey experience by offering visuals and better user engagement.
You can trigger surveys at any point during the video. This allows respondents to provide quality feedback since the video will be fresh in their minds.
Video Surveys are useful for:
- Product advertisements, where feedback surveys can be triggered after the video.
- Product launch videos to gauge people’s excitement and anticipation.
- Event trailers where people can sign up for the event during the video.
- Employee recruitment where people can fill in job application forms while watching a video of the company’s overview.
- School quizzes where the quiz is based on the video.
- Tourism videos where surveys can be filled out for deciding travel packages.
- Shopping experience surveys while watching a video of the store.
And the possibilities are endless...
Let’s see how it works:
- Go to the Design section and select a theme. Click on the ‘Customize’ button.
- Under Background Media, select Video.
- Upload a video.
Note: Please ensure that your video is in .mp4 format before uploading. Also, the maximum file size is 50 MB.
4. You also have the option of:
- Looping the video (to make it continuous).
- Muting the audio.
Note: The video stops in the last frame(unless you play it in a loop), but respondents can still continue to fill out the survey.
5. Under Start survey, enter the time(in seconds) after which your survey should start. Please ensure that your survey starts before your video ends. You cannot start your survey after the video ends.
6. When you’re done, click on Save & Apply.
Note: (i) For a better view, the preferred resolution is 1920 x 1080.
(ii) If needed, you can blend the survey form with the video by customizing the CSS. (iii) The sides of your video will get cropped depending on the device such as PC, tablet or smartphone. Therefore, it is recommended to keep all important video content(such as logo, product, etc.) at the center of your screen.
And you’re good to go! Hope you enjoy this game-changing feature as much as we do!