The HubSpot integration with SurveySparrow enables users to capture new leads, map survey data and incorporate feedback surveys into marketing campaigns - all under a single roof! With this integration, you can save yourself the struggle of juggling between two software.
This integration is useful for the following cases:
- Enrich leads to improve data quality.
- Trigger CSAT or NPS surveys to customers and map the scores to your HubSpot account.
- Import HubSpot contacts in your SurveySparrow account, send surveys to them, and map the responses back to your HubSpot account.
- If you’re integrated with an online ticketing software, you can trigger surveys to the requesters, and map the responses back to HubSpot.
Let’s see how this works:
- On your survey Builder, click on the Config icon.
2. You will be directed to your Survey Settings page. Click on the Integrations tab. Select HubSpot from the list of integrations.
Sign in to your HubSpot account.
3. You can map HubSpot fields to your survey questions/variables. This way, details such as email, phone number, etc. can be directly added into your HubSpot account.
Note: Email field should be mapped to at least one question.
You can also create your own fields in HubSpot by going to Settings->Properties->Create a property.
Here’s an example of mapping the name, email address and CSAT score from your survey. In this case, a custom property called ‘CSAT’ was created to map the CSAT scores from your survey to your HubSpot account.
All these field values will be added directly to your HubSpot account after survey submission.
Now you’re all set! Enjoy the benefits of this divine integration!