The Salesforce Survey integration enables users to analyze real-time survey data, boost sales and revenue, and facilitate effective marketing strategies. With this integration, you can effectively manage and conquer every touchpoint of the customer lifecycle. It also eliminates the effort of switching between two software.
This integration is useful for the following cases:
- Capture new leads.
- Enrich leads to improve data quality.
- Import Salesforce contacts in your SurveySparrow account, send surveys to them, and map the responses back to your Salesforce account.
- Trigger CSAT or Transactional NPS surveys after each touchpoint in the customer lifecycle, and map the scores back to your Salesforce account.
- Collect survey responses in Salesforce and build real-time reports and charts.
Note: To track CSAT and NPS scores, create a Custom Object for the score on your Salesforce account.
Let’s see how this works:
- On your survey dashboard, click on the Config icon.
2. Click on the Integrations tab. Select Salesforce from the list of integrations.
Sign in to your Salesforce account.
3. You can map Salesforce fields to your survey questions/variables. This way, details such as name, email, phone number, etc. can be directly added into your Salesforce account. Click on New Mapping.
4. You can either create a new entry or update an existing entry. In this case, we are creating a new contact and mapping the first name, last name and email address of the respondent.
Note: LastName field should be mapped to at least one question.
When you’re done, click on Save.
5. You’ll now see an overview of your Mapping.
6. Now when a respondent completes the survey, the respective field values will be added directly to your Salesforce account.
Now you’re all set! Enjoy automation at its finest with this integration!