The Zendesk Integration with SurveySparrow lets you monitor customer feedback in real-time, close the customer feedback loop efficiently, create new contacts automatically, and improve overall customer experience.
For example, let’s say you’re a customer support agent, and you just solved a ticket in Zendesk. Using the Zendesk integration with SurveySparrow, you can trigger a survey to be sent to the Zendesk requester once the ticket has been solved.
This integration is also useful for the following cases:
- When an agent closes a ticket, a CSAT or Transactional NPS survey can be sent to the requester.
- When a ticket’s status changes from ‘Pending’ to ‘Solved’, you can send a CX survey to the requester.
- You can send reminder emails to requesters who haven’t responded or have left the survey incomplete.
Let’s see how it works:
1. Create an Email Share on your SurveySparrow account and get the Email Share ID from the overview page.
In this case, the Email Share ID is 15619(as depicted in the image below).
2. Create a SurveySparrow Custom App.
- On the SurveySparrow settings page, go to Apps and Integrations and create a custom app.
- Under Scope, select Manage Share Survey. This option enables survey sharing.
- Copy the Access Token and retain it.
Note: The Access Token is displayed only once. So please ensure that you copy and save it.
3. Go to your Zendesk account and create an HTTP Target. You can do this by going to Settings->Extensions.
4. Configure your HTTP target.
- Add https://api.surveysparrow.com/v1/shares/email/<your Email Share ID> as the URL. e.g., https://api.surveysparrow.com/v1/shares/email/15619
- For Method, select PUT from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the Basic authentication details. The username should be your SurveySparrow email address and password should be the Access Token copied from the SurveySparrow Custom page app.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to create your target.
5. Configure your trigger.
- Go to Triggers and create a new trigger.
- Under Conditions, you can pick an event which would trigger a survey.
- Under Actions, select the ‘Notify Target’ option from the dropdown menu.
- Under JSON body, add the following:
Now you’re all set! When a ticket is solved, a survey will automatically be sent to the Zendesk requester’s email.