Import contacts from .csv files to add and manage all your required contacts in one place. You can add custom properties to the contacts and target the right audience.
Note: Your file must contain an email ID for every contact for a successful import.
Let’s see how it works:
1. In the Audience page, select Imports.
2. Click on Start New Import
3. Click on ‘Import from a file’ to get started.
4. You can drag and drop the .csv file or choose from your system.
5. Once you have mapped your contact details appropriately, click Next.
6. You can name the newly created list for future references. Proceed by clicking ‘Finish’