Webhooks help you to communicate with a third-party application by pushing the data of your survey to a configured URL. This is called the Webhook URL.
So every time a response is entered for your survey, a request will be triggered to the configured webhook URL along with the survey response data.
In this manner, you can automate your workflow easily and efficiently.
NOTE: Please note that the Webhook feature is available in the Enterprise Plan onwards.
To configure Webhooks, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- In your survey builder page, click on the CONFIG tab.
2. You will be redirected to the Survey Settings page. Click on the Webhooks tab here.
3. To create a new Webhook, click on Add New Webhook option.
4. In the Webhooks page, you will find the configurations required to set up your Webhooks. Enter the Webhook URL which is the destination where you wish to send your survey data.
5. Once completed, click on Save Details icon.