This article explains how you can configure Single Sign-On in SurveySparrow using Microsoft Azure Active Directory as your identity provider(IdP).
Let’s see how it works:
Set up a SAML application in Microsoft Azure Active Directory. For more information, refer to this article.
2. Now, you’ll need to configure SAML SSO for your application. Enter the following details in their respective formats:
Identifier Entity(Entity ID) : https://<account>.surveysparrow.com/metadata.xml
Sign on URL: https://<account>.surveysparrow.com/sso/saml
Reply URL: https://<account>.surveysparrow.com/sso/saml
3. Next, go to User Attributes & Claims and enter the following:
Name identifier: user.mail
Name format: Email Address
After saving the details, you’ll see the following screen:
4. You can now view the updated configuration. From here, copy the Login and Logout URLs and download the Base64 certificate. You’ll need these details for configuring Single Sign-On in SurveySparrow.
5. Log in to your SurveySparrow account and navigate to Settings > Single Sign-On.
Paste the Login & Logout URLs and the certificate. Click Update.
6. Add the user in Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
Did this answer your question?
7. And you’re all set! You can now test the application and if it’s successful, you can track all the sign-ins.