This article explains how you can configure Single Sign-On in SurveySparrow using Okta as your identity provider(IdP).
Let’s see how it works:
Log in to your Okta account. Navigate to Sign On > Configure SAML, and fill in the following fields in their respective formats:
Audience URI(SP Entity ID): https://<account>.surveysparrow.com/metadata.xml
Single Sign-on URL: https://<account>.surveysparrow.com/sso/saml
Name ID format: Select EmailAddress from the dropdown list
Application username: Select Email from the dropdown list
2. Once you save the details, you’ll see the following screen:
3. Assign the user to your Okta application.
4. The next step is to configure SAML for SurveySparrow. To do this, you’ll require the following details from Okta:
SAML Login URL
Security Certificate Fingerprint
5. Sign in to your SurveySparrow account and navigate to Settings > Single Sign-On.
Fill in the fields and click Update.
6. To find the Security Certificate Fingerprint, please follow the steps mentioned below on your Okta dashboard.
- Login to your Okta account
- Navigate to Applications on the left side
You have all the required details.
7. This is where you will be copying the certificate code. Paste this on your SurveySparrow account, Single Sign-on's X.509 Certificate space.
8. You have now configured Single Sign-On in SurveySparrow. You can proceed to test the Okta application and track all successful sign-ins.
Did this answer your question?
And you’re good to go!